Technology Innovations and Healthcare To prepare for this Discussion, search the Walden Library or the Internet for a technological innovation in healthcare (ex: Blue button; telemedicine; computing; video gaming in healthcare; robotic and computer-assisted surgeries; simulation devices, etc.). This innovation should be different than the mobile device you discussed in Week 3.By Day 4, post a summary of the innovation. Be sure to include comprehensive responses to the following:
· What is the technological innovation and how is it used?
· Whom will it impact?
· How could it improve healthcare quality and delivery?
· How might the innovation evolve in the future?
Support your explanation with weekly readings and the resource/s you found.
· Video and Web Article: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. (2009, April 13). Games for health: Get well. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/esO0rnPq1C4
· Topical Study Guide
· Schiavo, R. (2008). Digital marketing: The rise of e-health: Current trends and topics on online health communications. Journal of Medical Marketing, 8(1), 9–18.
· Whittaker, R., & Smith, M. (2008). M-health—Using mobile phones for healthy behaviour change. International Journal of Mobile Marketing, 3(2), 80–85.
· World Health Organization. (2011). mHealth: New horizons for health through mobile technologies. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/goe/publications/ehealth_series_vol3/en/[PDF] Sections 1.2, section 2, and section 3.
· American Telemedicine Association. (May 2006.) Telemedicine, Telehealth, and Health Information Technology. Retrieved from http://www.americantelemed.org/docs/default-source/policy/telemedicine-telehealth-and-health-information-technology.pdf?sfvrsn=8
· Health Information Technology. (n.d.). About Blue Button. Retrieved from http://www.healthit.gov/patients-families/blue-button/about-blue-button
· Healthcare Informatics (2012, February, 28). Top Ten Tech Trends 2012: A Time of Exhilaration and Anxiety. Retrieved from http://www.healthcare-informatics.com/article/top-ten-tech-trends-2012-time-exhilaration-and-anxiety
· U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Telehealth. Retrieved from http://www.hrsa.gov/ruralhealth2/about/telehealth/telehealth.html
· U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (n.d.). Rural Health IT Adoption Toolbox. Retrieved from http://www.hrsa.gov/healthit/toolbox/RuralHealthITtoolbox/
· Versal, N. (2012, February 1). 9 Tech Innovations For Your Health. Retrieved from http://www.informationweek.com/healthcare/patient/9-tech-innovations-for-your-health/232500827
APA Style 250-350 words(not including references)