|Formal Teacher Observations: Student Teaching Video|
As a principal, you must be able to evaluate a lesson and provide critical feedback using evidence from the lesson. After viewing the videos, “Content Knowledge” and “High Expectations,” select one to evaluate using your school’s formal teacher evaluation instrument.
In 550-words, address the following:
· Briefly explain the format of the evaluation tool from your school.
· Explain the video you selected and why.
· Explain the score you would give this teacher in the instruction (or equivalent) section of the tool. Use specific evidence from the observation.
· What positive feedback would you give this teacher? Use specific evidence from the observation.
· What constructive feedback would you give this teacher? Use specific evidence from the observation.
Content Knowledge,” located on YouTube (2015).
High Expectations,” located on YouTube.