The prospectus, proposal, and dissertation must all be aligned to ensure the research is doable, valuable, and credible. The prospectus provides a concise vision for the dissertation research study. The ability to create a clear, concise prospectus is part of the process in the creation of a viable doctoral dissertation. In this assignment, you will identify the components of a prospectus in a published dissertation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the dissertation by Wigton in the course materials for this topic.
- Locate and download “Prospectus Extraction Template.”
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- APA style is required for this assignment.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Complete the “Prospectus Extraction Template” by extracting the components of the prospectus from the Wigton dissertation. Be sure to adhere to length requirements as expressed in the template.