https://writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-1-300x60.png 0 0 Writers24x7 https://writers24x7.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-1-300x60.png Writers24x72020-09-14 08:15:132020-09-14 08:15:13organizational fitness
The goal of this assignment is to generate recommendations for process improvement and organizational fitness. You will make your recommendations for the organization you selected in Unit 7 for the balanced scorecard PowerPoint presentation and which you presented in the Unit 8 assignment. Apply the concepts of balanced scorecards to create your recommendations.
To complete the assignment, write a paper in which you:
- Describe the selected organization, including its vision and mission.
- Analyze the company using any adaptation of the Kaplan and Norton balanced scorecard framework that fits your selected organization. Use the materials listed at the beginning of this assignment.
- Communicate vision, strategy, objectives, measures, targets, and initiatives for each of the following four elements through a macro-level discussion:
- Financial performance measures.
- Internal business processes.
- Learning and growth.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Convey the organization’s values through an ethical, organizational, and directional strategy.
- Synthesize evidence-based and best practices into recommendations for monitoring and improving discussions.
- Generate one recommendation for each of the following:
- Process improvements.
- Quality improvements.
- Organizational efficiency.
- In y our recommendations, use specific language and include evidence-based concepts from peer-reviewed literature, including a minimum of four outside peer-reviewed sources.
- Communicate information and ideas clearly, accurately, and concisely, including reference citations and using correct grammar.
- Written communication:Written communication is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting guidelines. Use APA format for:
- Cover page.
- Table of contents, including list of figures and tables.
- Headings and subheadings.
- Reference list.
- Number of resources: A minimum of six resources. The Norton and Kaplan articles, “The Balanced Scorecard: Measures that Drive Performance” and “Linking the Balanced Scorecard to Strategy,” will serve as two resources.
- Length of paper: 10–12 typed double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.