Online Materials & Resources
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- Carrington, J. M, & Tiase, V. L. (2013). Nursing informatics year in review. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 37(2), 136–143.
- Hessels, A., Flynn, L., Cimiotti, J. P., Bakken, S., & Gershon, R. (2015). Impact of Heath Information Technology on the Quality of Patient Care. Online Journal of Nursing Informatics, 19(3), 1–13. Retrieved from http://proxy.stu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ccm&AN=111669153&site=ehost-live (Links to an external site.)
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- Rudin, Jones, Shekelle, Hillestad, & Keeler. (2015, January 26). The Value of Health Information Technology: Filling the Knowledge Gap. Retrieved from https://www.ajmc.com/journals/issue/2014/2014-11-vol20-sp/the-value-of-health-information-technology-filling-the-knowledge-gap (Links to an external site.)
Nursing’s Role in Decision Making
What is and/or should be nursing’s role in decision making regarding selecting information systems?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
All replies must be constructive and use literature where possible.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.