Option #1: Legal Handbook Outline Presentation
In a well-organized presentation (using PowerPoint or a similar tool), prepare and define the outline for your employee legal handbook.
Include the following topics by title, using an outline format to break down your handbook entries. Topics: legal principles, rights, credentialing/scope of practice, legal employment qualifications (I-9, EEOC, etc.), HIPAA (confidentiality, privacy, security), consent, legal representation (POA, Guardian, etc.), abuse reporting, organizational regulations (staffing, etc.), end of life, federal/state regulations and future implications in healthcare law. You will use this topic outline in your final Portfolio Project.
Your presentation should:
- Be well written and organized, using professional themes and transitions
- Use a separate slide for each topic
- Be –twelve to fourteen slides in length, not including the title page (PowerPoint slides needs to be brief since the assignment is only worth 25 points, do not add to much detail, it should be brief and easy!)
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include reference page with 3 sources minimum.
Review the grading rubric in the Module 8 folder. Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions about the assignment. Note that while this assignment is worth 25 points, the points will be awarded on your final Portfolio Project grade in Module 8 ( attached below); however this milestone must be submitted for feedback from your instructor in Module 5. I also attached the organization that I will be using which is Country meadows of Bethlehem, the file is called Organizational Definition Preliminary Presentation attached below. Click on this for help with this assignment since you will be using this organization.