QUESTIONJAN 15, 2019
Impact of Finance on Program Success Money is an important resource, but it is not the only resource that matters when it comes to program design and evaluation. In fact, having sufficient money, in
Impact of Finance on Program Success
Money is an important resource, but it is not the only resource that matters when it comes to program design and evaluation. In fact, having sufficient money, in itself, does not equate to having a quality program or even a financially successful one. Financial strategy dictates how money is spent and allocated. With this in mind, what are the most important considerations to bear in mind as you design your program?
- Review the financial analysis information presented in the Learning Resources.
- Conduct additional research of your own to further your understanding of use of cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, and cost-benefit. Feel free to share resources that you find beneficial with your colleagues.
- How do these concepts apply to your program planning and help to facilitate quality program outcomes?
By tomorrow Tuesday 1/15/19 by 6 pm post a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with a minimum of 3 scholarly reference (see required reading list below). Include the level one headers as numbered below:
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
1) Which method of financial analysis is most appropriate for your program (breast cancer among African American women in the United stated)? Provide your rationale.
2) What are the financial implications of not addressing the problem you have identified for your target population?
3) What are the differences between the long-term and the short-term implications of not addressing the problem?
4) How does your selected financial analysis strategy relate to the quality of program outcomes?