HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ASSIGNMENT HELP
In health and social care is one of the important streams. It is part of the many streamlined subjects. The student assessment is performed in these courses various methods such as coursework, projects, and presentations in the form of mandatory assignments. Writers24x7.com assignments help you to focus more on the things that empower you in terms of skills. Our assignment for health and social care can be categorized into groups. There are three industry groups included in the health and social care:
- Social care activities (without accommodation): these include covering the provision of social assistance services directly to the clients
- Residential care activities: these are the activities that cover the provision of residential care combined with the nursing, supervisory or any other such care which can be required by the residents.
- Human health activities: these cover the medical and dental practices, hospital activities, and other such health activities such as chiropody, speech therapy, homeopathy etc.
Health and social care is an emerging sector, which has already covered around 10% of the workforce in the UK. It is often referred as HSC or H&SC. It is related to the services which are available from the health and social care providers. This field includes the public and private sector along with the healthcare provision infrastructure.
The task health and social care assignment help you to think wide in a particular scenario. The following are some of the subjects which the students are required to study in health and social care in their higher diploma of study.
- Biology: The students should know the process of human growth, mentally and physically. They are also required to study diseases and their treatments.
- Nutrition: It is an important part of this study. The students should have complete information regarding the food and nutrition and the same for the diseases.
- Ethics: Ethics are followed in health and social care. The students should know how to behave with people, how to treat them. They should be aware of the privacy and confidentiality of the society.
- Law and Social Policies: Students should have basic knowledge of legal components which is required while taking care of other people. They should be aware of social rights, discrimination, welfare, abuse etc.
- Social and Educational Activities: The students are required to be good at making social and educational activities to teach people. They should know how to start group readings, exercises, games etc.