Select a family to complete a family health assessment. (The family cannot be your own.)
Before interviewing the family, develop three open-ended, family-focused questions for each of the following health patterns:
1. Values, Health Perception
9. Role Relationship
NOTE: Your list of questions must be submitted with your assignment as an attachment.
After interviewing the family, compile the data and analyze the responses.
In 1,000-1,250 words, summarize the findings for each functional health pattern for the family you have selected.
Identify two wellness problems based on your family assessment.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center
· The development of two to three open minded, family-focused questions for each of the 11 Identified Health Patterns that are both thoughtful in content and in how they support each other in eliciting a holistic view of the patient.
· Brief summarization of the findings for each functional health pattern for your family is supported by accurate details along with thoughtful reflection.
· Identification of two wellness problems that you identified about your family based on your assessment are supported by accurate details along with thoughtful reflection.
· Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
· There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
· Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English
· All format elements are correct
· In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.