You are now ready to present to management a final report on establishing a project team and project phases needed to initiate the changes for a more centralized model of delivering HR services. Once the management team receives the report and is thoroughly briefed on the direction the project will take, you and your project team will begin work on the project.
The management team report will be a consolidation of the previous assignment papers you have written in this course plus a report overview (sort of like an executive summary) and final conclusion (offering importance of topics and recommendations for next steps). You may make up a fictitious company name (do not use a real company) and create your own HR project team name.
Prepare a 25–30 page paper in which you:
- Create a full 2-page (minimum) report overview (executive summary) summarizing and emphasizing the key points of the report’s contents, which are the topics from previous papers in the course. Hint:
- Copy and paste all content with headings from the previous course assignments minus any cover pages, running heads, introduction and conclusion sections, and reference pages.
- Prepare and include an original conclusion section to be placed immediately after the paper content. Note: Do not use any previous conclusion sections from past papers in the course. The conclusion section must take all previous papers into account.
- Create the reference page(s) by copying and pasting all references from the previous four assignments and any new references as a result of this report. Remember, the reference page should be separate from the other text.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Review the elements of project planning and management.