Read the case study titled “Revitalizing a Brand”, located in the online course shell. Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the branding and communication strategies of one (1) health services organization that is similar to the health services organizations mentioned in the case study.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
2. Conduct a Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats (SWOT) analysis associated with the current marketing communication, identity, and brand position of Plaza Home Health Services.
3. Assess the importance of benchmarking in Plaza Home Health Services’ development and implementation of an effective brand strategy (marketing communication, identity, and brand position).
4. Compare branding and communication strategies of a similar health services organization with that of Plaza Home Health Services. Determine whether or not Plaza Home Health Services should apply additional best practices into its current branding and communication strategies. Provide a rationale and support for your response.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.Document Preview:
Q1: HR Planning and HR Strategy HR Staffing Recruitment and Selection Please select one topicHR Planning and HR StrategyHR Staffing (Recruitment and Selection)Compensation and BenefitsEqual Employment Opportunity/DiversityPerformance ManagementTraining and DevelopmentThe student has to select one area from the above list. For example, you might select a structured interview guide to examine the steps in the selection process within your organization or place of work. While for Performance Management, you could select a performance appraisal form used in your organization.Based on their research, the students should prepare a report which includes the following:A narrative about the issue, problem/challenge faced by the company based on his/her observations, personal knowledge or interviews conducted. The narrative or problem statement will be in essay form and be more than two single spaced pages.Locate at least three published (peer reviewed) articles related to the selected topic area and program to practice selected and use them in the report.A copy of the program materials referred to in the research. For example, a list of the steps in the selection process, a copy of the interview guide, the performance appraisal form or a copy of the policy etc. In case the material is more than 10-15 pages, please provide the source of reference or a summary of the original document.An evaluation of the program or practice in light of the knowledge of the topic gained from the course, readings, and selected articles.Recommendations for the improvement of the effectiveness of the program or practice (no more than seven-eight single spaced pages).Sol:1All References should follow APA Style. Performance Management Abstract Performancemanagement has created from an exceptionally operational center to an all the more deliberately situated idea, i.e. where it assumes a basic part in the detailing and usage of procedure.