PowerPoint Assignment: Leadership
In a 12-15 slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding title and reference slides) provide information as well as analyze the roles of the following areas in criminal justice leadership strategies and practices:
Your presentation should include, at a minimum, 3 slides with speaker notes, for each topic.
The PowerPoint presentation should have the following characteristics.
- Contains a title and references slide.
- Bullets for your main points.
- Pictures to support your presentation where applicable.
- Must include speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the slide bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Research from at least three credible sources to support the main message, including graphics.
- Incorporate information from course readings, the course materials, or other library sources to support your discussion. Properly cite all sources of information by including in-text citations and a list of references.
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide. You need to quote material taken directly from a source.
- The same standards for documenting sources that apply to an essay, apply to a presentation. Go to the APA Style Central website for a digital library of APA Style quick guides and tutorials to refine your writing.
- Designed with a live audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.
To learn more about creating speaker notes in PowerPoint, go to https://www.gcflearnfree.org/powerpoint2010/slide-basics/6/.
Reference: GCF Learn Free (2015). PowerPoint 2010-Slide Basics: Goodwill Community Foundation, Inc. Retrieved from https://www.gcflearnfree.org/powerpoint2010/slide-basics/6/
(PLEASE NOTE: This assignment will require outside research. Use at least three credible sources.) You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.